Sunday, August 29, 2010

Give Me a Chance


Mom & Dad,

I know that I am at that stage again where I am so excited yet frustrated with where I am in my life. I want it all and I want it now even though I don't really know what that is yet. I suppose my ambition is clear? I do know where my morals lye and that certain 9-5 shifts won't allow me to sleep tight at night. I am not just saying that either. When I find what I love you'll know it because that will be my 24/7.
Don't worry about me.

I know that I have dug in my heels. I hate my 9-5 and despite the scholarships I don't feel smart enough to go to University yet with your money. I don't know what I want to do or what I will contribute to society. I have a lot of ideas and I will take those risks. I have to feel like I am actually doing something. I can't feel minuscule in my own life.

I do know that I can't say "I told you so" in the end. I would only be hurting myself.
I know you'll always love me & support me in whatever I do.
Let me try this my own way.
I am sorry if its not yours because I do listen to your advice- even if I don't practice it.

Give me a chance ....even if it doesn't work out in the end.
There are plenty of jobs that I can do and hate but only so few that I'll love.

Its worth it to love something

xoxo
i love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment