Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sometimes...

I am sorry.
But before I dig a little deeper into why I'm here and what I'm doing I'd like to take a break.

I've seen major change in people lately and such major changes in their lives. I'd like to applaud those that are moving forward in their lives and carrying with them all of the optimism in the world. Moving forward can sometimes be the most difficult thing that you can do. I admire your bravery.

However, I know that some of you may have cold feet, you feel stuck with where you are now in your lives, you feel down or you feel uncertain of your purpose. I will be the first to tell you that its completely normal to feel that way- no need to call your local therapist or doctor. You're going to be fine.

How do I know? Well it's safe to say that I'm there with you.



Everyong feels this way at some point at all different stages in their lives. You could be in high school dealing with relationships/friendships/marks or graduating and moving on to further your education in a career, you may be struggling to find your 'dream job' or you may feel unhappy in your current career, relationships, living situation etc. You may be retired struggling to find purpose or wish you felt needed.

I assure you that everyones life has purpose and either you have found it or you will. Life isn't always easy but thats just part of the excitement- even if it doesn't seem that way now. Whenever you're stuck or unsure you're learning- you're learning and better understanding who it is that you are.


Sure, sometimes there will be people that will let you down or kick dirt in your face...my dear friend...we have middle fingers for this exact reason- don't be shy ;)
Sometimes there is no other way but up.
Make life happen for yourself. Nobody else is going to.
Its all you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i accidently deleted it and it says "this post has been removed by the author
    " which makes it look like i wrote something bad haha .
    what i said was:
    suzanne, you're an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your so sweet Katie :)
    I am so proud of you btw.
    How does it feel to be Swiss now? ;)

    ReplyDelete