Sunday, January 2, 2011

Before I Forget!



I hope to go back to California someday soon. I'd love to live there when I grow up. Perhaps not long after graduating university I might consider moving to L.A. Some of my favourite things while I was there included

-California rolls for dinner
-The sunsets
-The warm weather
-The freaks at Venice Beach ;) a very 'interesting' place
-While walking the Venice boardwalk I could hear the song 'Creep' by Radiohead playing
-My 'mod' hotel
-People from L.A. in general were so friendly
-The homes in Beverly Hills
-The ocean
-Malibu
-The surfers ;)
-Cheap drinks
-My new tattoo from High Voltage (aka L.A. ink)
-Pineapple drinks at the Ivy
-The cars
-The seafood
-The palm trees
-Hollywood





















































































xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
ilu Cali


'I'll be back'


No comments:

Post a Comment